Position for: Onsite(Bahrain)
Job Description: Linux administration background
- Hands on Experience configuring and troubleshooting Apache HTTPD, Tomcat, IIS, NGINX, MySQL.
- Hands-on CI/CD implementation and operation experience
- Experience working with automation using Ansible, Chef, Scripting.
- Experience with load testing, logging, and monitoring tools.
- One or more programming and scripting languages: PowerShell, Python, Java, Bash, PHP
- Strong working knowledge in networking, performance monitoring, load balancing and caching.
- Deep understanding of web applications and API design.
Maintaining high availability through redundancy, standardization, and disaster recovery planning
- Tuning application performance and identifying bottlenecks.
- Automating code deployment and maintenance tasks.
- Monitoring applications and infrastructure and responding to incidents and outages.
- Discusses, analyzes, reviews, and resolves issues in conjunction with development teams.
- Contribute to application architecture review and design based on requirements.