Position for: India
- 7 to 10 years of experience in IT-Telecommunications industry
- Hand-on experience with ASAP, Oracle Transformation Manager implementation
- Hand-On experience on ASAP configuration like SRT, Service Modelling, Network Cartridge, Data Dictionary, Service Bundling.
- Experience in ASAP implementation in HA environment.
- Should have good working knowledge of Telecom Provisioning and Activation domain (i.e. Broadband, FTTH / GPON, VoIP, IPTV, PSTN etc.)
- Must have managed couple of projects with Integration with Order Management System and/or Middleware.
- Should understand WebLogic Administration.
- Able to analyse ASAP and WebLogic server logs and provide system integration support
- Database and PLSQL skills
- General understanding of OSS domain
- Should understand tuning of WebLogic and ASAP Application.
- Should possess awareness of TMF/eTOM, SID Data Model & Oracle RODOD/RSDOD Solution
- Have good knowledge on Implementation technologies, such as, Java, XML, XQuery, Webservices, WebLogic, RDBMS, etc.
- Should be able to translate the requirements in the HLD into effective solution.
- Good knowledge on preparing the Design documents like HLD, LLD and another project related documentation.