Position for: Onsite(Bahrain)
- Hands-on with application Migration and configuration of Siebel Application Server, Siebel Tools, and Siebel Mobile Client and its multiple upgraded patch-sets.
- Knowledge of Siebel Administration understanding Jenkins/JAVA/UNIX platforms. (Integration of different deployment artifacts)
- Experience in Docker-Containerization of Siebel. Containerized IP14 Siebel fully working Environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues based on the logs of Siebel components useful in issue verification and taking proactive corrective action in advance to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills in coordinating with Project Teams. Extremely motivated, goal-oriented team player, highly positive attitude, adapting quickly to new technologies, and a quick learning curve.
- Architectural understanding of multiple integrated Siebel Systems like IO’s Web Services and Workflow and receiver and communication components thus Implementing and maintaining all elements of Siebel CRM systems, including network, and Siebel Server application topologies and interfaces.
- Must work on Siebel IP17 and above and better to know about tomcat as IP 17 and above are based on tomcat servers.
- Worked on Siebel Server configuration.
- Worked on Siebel Server Management.
- Should have experience in analyzing FDR and crash files.